Prabha Arun Kumar’s husband and brother appealed to the murderer to come forward. Police are still clueless about the murder of the Indian woman who was stabbed to death in Parramatta Park on Saturday.

The husband called Prabha as his “gorgeous wife” and said that the killer should be brought to justice. He added that his wife had planned to gift a little penguin toy to their daughter, Meghana. He said that she would never be able to give it to their daughter any more. According to the husband, Prabha was “a most caring and beautiful soul."

The husband said that their daughter had lost a “beloved mother.” “I know we can’t bring her back, but I want whoever killed my gorgeous wife to be brought to justice,” he said, “If you have any information that can help please contact Crime Stoppers.”

Perth doctor Shankar Shetty, the brother of the victim, asked the killer to step forward to get help and get his life back. He said that his sister had been loved by many. He added that nobody deserved to have anyone from their family taken away from them in such “horrific circumstances.”

Meanwhile, Prabha’s body was handed over to her family on Wednesday while police have not yet managed to find a motive for the “senseless attack.” The body will be taken to her hometown, Managalore, for the last rituals.

Homicide Squad Commander Detective Superintendent Michael Willing said that officers were “no closer to identifying a motive” behind the attack. According to police, Prabha did not appear to have been sexually assaulted before her death. Nor was there any sign of Prabha having been robbed or racially attacked.

Even though officers have been interviewing people since Saturday, there has not been any significant progress in the investigation. According to Detective Superintendent Mick Willing, police have no reason to believe that the attack was racially motivated. He said that public’s assistance would be required to solve such type of crimes.

Prabha was talking with her husband on the phone when she was attacked at around 9.30 p.m. on Saturday. Her husband flew over from India to Australia after her death and met the press on Thursday.

Contact the writer: