4J Studios has been hard at work with the latest updates following the handful of bugs for "Minecraft" PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Announced via the official Twitter page of the developer, it appears that the "Minecraft Title Update 20" for the Xbox platforms have been detailed.
Listed over Minecraft Forum, there are a few changes and additions including a rare probability of spawning Skeletons/Wither Skeletons in the nether, changes in Minecraft riding behaviour, the Daylight sensor in the City Texture Pack has been changed to look like a sonar panel and updates to horse and animal de-spawning.
The list of fixes are also quite long, as it targets concerns and bugs in the following issues for all the "Minecraft" versions:
- Redstone issues
- Crashes when breaking an Item Frame with a map
- Crashes when Dispenser dispenses water
- Game crashes when placing a boat on harmful surfaces
- Stonebrick stairs recipe
- Inability to die even with zero hearts in Healthbar
- Animals continuing to stop even after hit
- Wolf heal tooltip fix
- TNT cart explosion even with "TNT Explodes option turned off
- Creepers hovering off the floor
- Issues with nametags for Wither, Iron Golem and Wither Skeleton
- Fix for issue wherein a horse doesn't render when it is being ridden
One unique fix that will be coming to the Xbox One is the fix for Save Transfer issues. For "Minecraft Xbox 360," these three other additions will also come with the update, apart from the ones listed above:
- Return to Sender achievement can now be unlocked after it is fulfilled
- Local brewery achievement can now be unlocked after it is fulfilled
- Performance issues for large Jungle Biomes movement is now fixed
4J Studios has also submitted the change log to Sony for the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita. Both the PS4 and PS Vita fixes are already in the original list. The "Minecraft PS3 Edition" has a unique fix, particularly for the texture issues in the Halloween Texture Pack.
For those playing "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" and "Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition," there's an addition treat in the form of "The Simpsons" content pack. Scheduled to debut later this February, the new "Minecraft" pack will feature the Simpsons family alongside 19 other Springfield characters.
"We have an active community of more than 17 million die-hard Minecrafters on Xbox Live enjoying the wide range of downloadable content on Xbox, and they have been clamoring for us to bring Simpsons characters to the game," said Xbox head Phil Spencer over at the Xbox Wire.
"The Simpsons" pack is a product of the partnership between Twentieth Century Fox Consumer, aimed at allowing fans to transform America's favorite family into the cubic, building game that the world loves to play. "The Simpsons" pack costs $1.99, but Microsoft is yet to give the exact release date.
Read more gaming news:
Have feedback or comments? Leave a message at email@example.com